Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, April 4, 2011

Another New Stage

4th of April, 2.33am on Monday- listening to 苦瓜-陈奕迅

Today I slept too much due to my sickness until I couldnt sleep now.. Insomnia.. My eyes are so spiritual while the others are sleeping.. Arghhh.. My blog flashed over in my mind suddenly and it rose up my willingness to update my blog.. Please dont misunderstand that I didnt surf this blogger untill now.. I did catch up with everyone's post everyday.. Maybe I just didnt make a reply or comment..

Last 3 months, I had been fulfilling my internship in Citibank.. a pretty working environment and atmoshphere and friendly colleagues.. A very nice place to work, but not for me because I wanna be adventurous person first when Im still young.. Last Thursday was my final day.. My feeling was quite weird.. I felt happy because Im able to finish my internship, but im not willing to leave there.. Maybe I had had the feeling towards it.. When I greet to everyone one by one with my last word, I nearly dropped my tear especially in front of my supervisor.. She was a very good person.. She deserved to be supervisor and manager in Citibank.. Although her leg was disabled, but she is still very capable.. very positive and friendly.. She had taught me many things as well.. A thousand of thanks to you!! Kak Jul!! I will miss everyone of you..
~~Kak Jul, Farop(my manager), Shasha, Mimi, Moza, Iris, Kak Aida, Gladys, Megan, Diana, Luke, Azam, Nanie~~ my 1st office colleagues

Now My internship has gone.. I have to proceed to another stage of my life and ready to enter into social life in my next environment.. What should I do next? Now here is a crucial decision I have to make for my future.. It seems quite difficult to make it but actually I had made it 3 years ago, meaning that before I entered into university I had chosen to be away from Malaysia and venture into either Singapore, Perth or New York.. I think I should belong to these places before I return to Malaysia. Eventually I chose Perth and I will be departing by this 15th of April..

Going abroad also has its cost of opportunity.. I have to sacrifice my relationship with little potato.. I have no choice and being selfish to say that PLEASE WAIT ME.. I have no choice since Im not from rich family and many things are weighted in money.. Money has to go first now before the others.. By the way, I have to give up RM2800++ per month salary in Citibank and my nice colleagues.. It was quite attractive to every fresh graduate and this opportunity may not go to everyone.. Unfortunately I wasted it.. Now the only hope is build up my career successfully in Perth.. I had made a wrong decision 3 years ago because I didnt stay there and came back Malaysia to study in local University.. Nvm.. Although it was a laggard to me, I believe I can catch up all the things from now.. I will earn back more what I had paid in these 3 years..

Now the only thing I worry is HER after I go to Perth.. I hope she can be used to it when Im not around her.. Within this period, you must be independent and settle everything yourself.. Dont be so "lun zhun".. Potato, please bear in mind, dont cry anymore whenever im not at beside you.. You are only allowed to cry happily when you see this Almighty Cockroach arrival to Malaysia in airport.. Dont worry, you still have my Pikachu be with you all this while.. It is my guardian to protect you.. dont ever drop it away or abandon it ya.. hehehe..

1 comment:

Kenix LCC said...

I still not used to cannot hide myself in yr arms, cannot use my cheek rolling on yr chest, cannot see yr innocent face when I fa pi qi,and many many!!
IM NOT USED TO IT AT ALL!!
When i miss you, i will cry. When I listen to yr voice, i will cry. When I see u in webcam, I feel like crying also. :'(
I dunno since when I LOVE crying so much.
Pikachu is always with me when Im at home. When I back to hostel, I got yr pillow with me.
But they are not you, dun have yr smell, dun have yr eyes, dun have yr nose, dun have yr mouth, and dun have yr sayang. =(

I miss you, my love.
I hope tomorrow is the day you coming back.
*sayang* love you!

Post a Comment