Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Training kicked off

4th of August, 9.37am on Wednesday, listening to 爱一直存在-梁文音..
Sukem is one of the biggest sport competition in UKM. Every college has to send out their team to participate in this sport carnival. As usual, I was the representative of KIY college as well as holding the captain position in the basketball team.. Every year I will select the player and teach them how to play.. I will also negotiate with the jaksa sukan college in order to get what should a player have such such water supple, shirt, ball and so forth..

Yesterday night was our first training.. The total amount of junior was roughly six.. plus some of my formal team mates and total is around 10 players.. This year basketball team was really tough for me.. Nearly all of them dont know how to play.. When I asked them anything they dont know, they responded me that they know.. When comes to training, they trained like shit.. I even dont know what they were doing in the court.. If you really dont know, please dont pretend that you know, okay?!! swt =.=" .. After that, then I taught them one by one.. But they still worked it like shit.. really hopeless and made me speechless.. They even couldnt do those basic things.. haizzz..

Yesterday I was still sicked.. I thought I wont participate in the training and I expect they can do what I requested.. Unfortunately, I had to play with them and teach and show to play.. After a while, my body was getting sweat a lot till my whole shirt was wet.. And I didnt bring my clothes to change either.. arghhhh!!.. My sick was getting serious after the training.. and suddenly I realized that I was infected sore throat.. Maybe It is because I talked too much and raised my voice in the training.. haizzz.. Despite of my sickness, I really hope that what I contribute and what I teach them, they really can get it..

Compared to last year, they are worse a lot.. I really dont know how I should proceed.. Other colleges captain invited me to join them.. It was a big lure to me.. This situation was same as last time when I joined under 18-year-old competition.. Someone looks for me and their sponsor was paying a lot such as branded shoe, jacket, shirts, refreshment and so forth, but I didnt join them either because I still do like my original team very much.. Unfortunately that time 4 of my main five players ran away to that team and only left me in original team.. I didnt blame them actually because the lure was too great.. haizz.. Although this year my basketball team was really weak and challenging, I still wouldnt rebel my college to join other team.. When there is my start point, I also hope that is my end point..

No comments:

Post a Comment