Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, July 30, 2010

Leg Sprained

30th of July, 12:02am on Friday, listening to 蓝色生死恋-郑日荣.. Yesterday, my leg was sprained by someone.. He is a China guy.. a rude and hateful China guy.. purposely stretch out his leg when I jumped shoot.. When my leg reached to ground, I stepped his leg and caused my leg sprained..

It was just a game, not a competition.. is it really needed to use this kind of worst tactic to win the match?.. stretching leg to sprain opponent's leg is the worst act in the court.. Im lucky when the first time he took out his leg, but I couldnt escape from the second time.. It's just the first match, roughly 10mins, then I have to sit at the side of the court..haizz..

My leg was pain till I couldnt walk properly.. I even used the leg to stand also felt difficult.. By the same time, I found out that I hv a bit fever and stomachache.. all sicks comes to me in one time..And I passed through a night with a painful leg and fever..arghhh...

Today, after my class I went to get treatment from a "tit da" sifu.. He massage me pain like hell.. My fist holds very very tight and my blood vessel comes out.. really hard to suffer the pain..

Now it's gone and I can walk better.. I will remember this pain and wait for a chance to revenge.. This type of fucking player deserves my revenge.. It will be settled in the court soon..

2 comments:

tRiStA1225 said...

take care lo...^_^
kful...

Almighty Cockroach said...

thanks ya hutan gal.. you too.. ^^

Post a Comment