Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fall Sick

23rd of July, 1.28am on Friday.. writing under a peaceful night..

Now it comes to me.. Sick devil visits to me..haizzz.. that's been a long time I didnt fall sick ady.. finally it happens.. Last week my roomate fell sick, I became his maid and took care of him.. Now our role was exchanged, but he didnt look after me very much.. zzz.. hahaha..actually cannot blame on him la, because I dont want to trouble him, at least I still can take care of myself.. That's me..always like to take all the things or burden up, not willing to seek help from others as long as I can handle..

Serious Mass, a type of gain weight powder.. This is the cause of my sick.. Last week my roomate drank it, by that night, he was sicked ady..hahaha.. Finally this is my turn.. I still couldnt resist the effect of the powder.. Its ingredient was too hot, until our body couldnt embrace the hot of the protein.. When I shake the bottle after it mixed with normal water, I could feel it hot by touching it.. I really cannot imagine how does it work and how hot is it in my body after I drank it.. Wish I could adapt to this product soon..

Today I was really unfortunate.. Facing the water stoppage problem.. I had to take water from outside of my house to upstairs.. Ah Beng went for trip and my roomate was sleeping.. not willing to wake him up.. So i moved it alone.. Somemore, I have to take for the 3 gals as well.. Taking under hot sun and fever condition.. At night, all water finished ady.. I had to take again.. arghhhh.. This time I was really irritating.. My roomate had finished the water ady and he could still sit in front of laptop without helping me..OMG.. Im a patient please.. Supposingly this is his turn to take.. really speechless.. When I nearly moved finished, he only asked me how many pails still have to take and need his help anot.. Then I didnt answer him at all and leave him off.. Sometimes I really got nothing to comment or speak to him.. hope he wont be so blur anymore and to be considerate a bit because this is a part of social learning..

Friends could be different types..Recognize your friend's attitude and behavior is not easy to go.. If you wanna mingle with them, you have to accept what they did to you.. Otherwise, just leave them off..

5 comments:

Kenix LCC said...

hehe... drop by here to ask u take gud care of yrself... drink more water... rest well...

er.. btw, everyone's characteristic also not same..
if u wanna him to change, that means that's not the real him lo...
gud changes is needed, but have to see he/she wanna accept n got the 'heart' to change onot mah...
otherwise, make yrself geram oni~

cheers ya almighty gazat^^

Almighty Cockroach said...

This is not the matter of real or fake..a very simple question..compared to last time, did you change urselves either in physically or mentally?
Everyone should have to grow..Changing is needed in responding to the different environment..Instead we are no longer a kid, we should learn how to be independent, tolerate and considerate, how to communicate, living and dealing with other people, care about ppl feelings..
he/she is still himself/herself, but he/she has to know to "upgrade" themselves to be a better person..
ya, you are right..perhaps individual passion or "heart" is needed to change oneself.. This world isnt rotating because of the person..If a person is not willing to advance himself, definately the other will hardly accept him.. At the end, he will be isolated..
If my geram can really make him/her to be better understanding, I would rather show my temper to them..

tRiStA1225 said...

take care la,my dear pig...
drink more water lur...
^_^

Almighty Cockroach said...

lolz.. u didnt call me 38, wuliao or babi ohh? Instead you call me dear pig??..hahaha..today I will kena lottery..hahaha..
anyway, thank you for ur concern.. ^_^

Kenix LCC said...

lolz..everyone's different.. u cannot apply yr own perception n thinking on others bah... they also have their own thoughts de woh... dunno lah...
btw, i DID change alot in physically..hahaha... perhaps mentally also changed abit bah~

dun geram lah... u looks cute n funny when u r in happy mood... hahahahahahahahahaha

Post a Comment