Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Last Semester Kicked Off

20th of July, 2,37am on Tuesday, listening to 广岛之恋-莫文蔚.. Holiday ended with nothing.. I just went for a simple and sudden trip to Penang.. I went there without planning..It is all because of a message..swt =.=" ... But this trip was quite happy to me.. Although the time is short, but it's enough for me to take a rest over there.. This three weeks holiday really make me crazy.. just work from day to midnight and woke up early in the morning.. Perhaps it could be said as a training to me.. At least I was not like last time, sleep till the sun crossed on my head.. Actually it was an illegal work, but I was quite happy with this job.. I could know much friends who doing illegal business.. Maybe you will say me stupid or risky to have this job, but in my rules, I took it as nothing, a usual job, as long as I didnt learn to be bad, didnt hurt anyone and I didnt feel regret or guilty to what I did.. The remuneration is not the 1st consideration to me, learning is the key..In fact, I really could learn much thing compared to last time.. Actually either it is illegal or not, it all depends on how you think, and how you recognize ILLEGAL this word.. In my stand, I love to straying at the edge between illegal and legal way..challenging and cool..safe and risky..hahahaha.. Probably you wont understand what Im saying, but once you know me well, you will get what kinda person am I.. ^_^

My time passed so fast and it came to the end of my holiday.. New semester just kicked off.. 1 week gone, but seems I did nothing in this week.. just playing online game and hanging around.. still being a useless person, but I was happy with that.. New semester, new target.. I wish I could achieve what I targeted.. I hope it would be last two semesters, fail to do what I targeted.. It is still far away from what I plan before I entered this university.. That's earn my 1st bucket of gold through this 3-year uni life.. I believe that if a person wanna be successful, doing everything must be faster than the others, stepping more front than the others.. I learned it from a Hong Kong movie..

**We should get 1st place when the others are studying primarily..When they get the 1st place, we already enter to university.. When they are studying in university, we should have entered into social and creating the first bucket of money.. when they reached to society, we should have set up the own business or creating even more than the first bucket of money..When they are still fighting in their critical age,we should be retired ady..**

I felt it is quite meaningful to everyone..Who standing at behind, who is the loser.. This is the theory to survive in this world.. If you are just wishing to have a normal and simple life, you should ignore what I said and continue to what you want to do.. Different people have different thought and different ambition, and Im not qualified to weigh your thought.. I wont comment to what you pursuing..In opposite, I will support to what you targeting rather than those living without any ambition..

Wishing everyone of us could get what we want at the end, living without regret as well.. Perhaps it is hardly to be achieved and perfect, but I believe it if you've really made the effort!!..
~~GOOD LUCK~~

2 comments:

tRiStA1225 said...

hohoho...finally my turn to comment in ur post.keke^_^
so shuang lo,still got time to 'da gei'~!
im bz with my japanese's homework lo...
feel super tension now...
arrrghhhh....>.<

Almighty Cockroach said...

hahaha..finally i updated my blog..i busy with my stuff until i hv no time to update it mah..you also know la..hahaha
nothing to do mah, so I play game lor..you not said love japanese very much de meh, dun struggle over there..i believe you can do it de..
~~God Bless you~~

Post a Comment