Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Recovered

25th of July, 12.15am on Sunday, listening to 梦难圆-罗嘉良..
Good news to my body..it's fully recovered after I went out from outside.. Before I went out yumcha with my friend, I still got a bit internal hot inside my body.. Before I went out, I was still wondering if I should go out with my sick body.. Now I know my decision is correct..

Actually I didnt mean to go out, but my friend(Fat Fai, who is my basketball coach and game mate) suddenly called me to yumcha because I called him this evening for something(secret).. Everytime when I come back Ipoh, I sure will ask him out.. He is really a kind and generous person.. If both of us got anything about earning money plan, we sure will share with each other.. When I went out with him, he really treats me a lot.. damn generous.. Probably it is because we are very closed to each other.. That's why I will always share a portion with him when I meet some business.. In addition, we always believes each other very much.. A person can give money to me to invest without asking any question and I could provide him money to start his own business.. This kind of friend is hardly to find.. The words from my deep heart, I appreciate him very much..

Just now we also talked about a lot of things..games, investment, illegal activities, his business so forth.. Because I said I wanna go back early, so we just out for 2 hours.. Besides that, I really have to thank to him, because he helps me order a bottle of carlsberg. This alcohol really made me recovered.. I really didnt tell story.. Even I also couldnt accept it, a bottle of carlsberg recover me fully..my heat inside my body really vanished after I reached my home..very miracle..hahaha.. He said I should drink alcohol after sicked, it would recover me soon.. I really cannot believe what he said will come true.. swt =.=""

Anyway, really thank to him to bring me back a healthy body..hahahha..^_^ Fortunately I can recover before I go back by tomorrow, as I dislike people see my sicked face..hahaha.. okay la, gotta finish this post right here and go bed.. hehehe.. ~~goodnitez~~

3 comments:

Kenix LCC said...

hahaha.. i think im clever leh.. can think dao here...
recover liao then gud loh... congratz ya~ ^^

Almighty Cockroach said...

hahaha.. the hint I gave you so obvious what..only you still blur blur at there lor..hahaha..

Kenix LCC said...

nvm... at last i also manage to find it out myself arr... huhu~~~

Post a Comment