Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The 100th Day

16th of Nov, 3:04am on Tuesday- listening to 好男人-陈小春
It has been 100 days we were together.. This period comes out of many meaningful memories between us either good or bad.. I believe every couple has not only sweet memories, but also grieved memories.. Sweet memory is to maintain the relationship while sad memory is to improve understandings to each other.. After some incidences, we only found out that how should we improve and which aspect to improve.. We will know what we need respectively and knowing how is his or her character in your life, how important is he and she to you.. A successful relationship should have undergone this process before having a perfect marriage life..

On the 100th, is 100th days, finally I could say that I really understand her because something had happened in my relationship..In fact it is not easy to go through this first 100 days.. Some people said that the first 3 months is the sweetest period..After that, the feeling will be decreasing and getting faded.. Now Im here to confidently prove this statement is wrong, totally wrong.. I believe that my relationship will be getting better and better.. This is because Im controlling this relationship instead of this relationship controlling me.. I know this is not an easy job as it needs two parties to carry out.. If either one party quits this game, the another must end it up as well.. I will not allow any third party to join this game or replace her as the player in this game.. I will not devastate my effort to this happiness..

Now I have to start my 101th day and anticipate the next 100th.. I wish there is no fullstop in our relationship and never give up so long as we love each other..

I love you, Chyi..

1 comment:

Post a Comment