Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hurt After Back From War

14th of November, 1.20pm on Sunday.. 我爱他-丁当
2 days ago, I was bringing a heavy feeling back to Ipoh.. Supposingly I should be very happy.. First, finally Im considered graduated and ready to enter another university.. That's social university.. Second, Finally I was free of exam.. I wont meet the exam feeling and burn night oil for rushing my rushing until my pimpers came out.. Third, I can go back to celebrate my grandmother birthday with my 3 cousins as well.. There is a long time we never meet each other already..

Pros and cons, I couldnt meet her for a period once I left there.. I decided to stay back there and give up on my grandmother's celebration..At the end, she rejected me to accompany her and told me wanna go back college.. haizzz.. disappointed.. I knew she wanna me go back home and participate the celebration.. haizzz.. After I departed from my house to Midvalley, then I found out that she eager to see me.. swt =.=" ..why must be like that, why couldnt be selfish and just tell me what you actually want..

Finally I reached home and slept for 14 hours.. lolx.. this was becoz I never slept for last night because of my last exam.. But I know start from now I needed not to bear it anymore.. Celebration was still going on smoothly.. nothing special.. went to an expensive but not nice restaurant to have a steamboat buffet..choices of food are too less, it is not worth at that price..

After that, the critical nightmare was just started.. From the beginning, I called her with a very happy mood and talked to her very nice.. Suddenly I found out that she was not happy and moody at the moment.. I dont know whether I did something wrong to her or anything happened to her.. I asked and asked, until I fed up and irritating, finally I gave up on asking her and end up the conversation.. I thought I should give her time to calm down herself because I knew she didnt want want to tell me.. After a few hours, she scolded me that I didnt understand her.. =.='' I was stunned and questioning myself whether I did wrong.. I went to her blog to find out the ans.. but ans was still the same.. I called her once again, but she rejected me.. My feeling was like being sentenced to death with noticing any crime I did.. innocent plus irritating feeling..

Argument started.. After a while, she called me back and I talked to her with a higher tune.. That's why we ended the conversation badly.. When I calmed down myself, I called her and realized that something which made me more irritating.. I was quite angry and disappointed.. Why she never think of my feeling?.. could the person do whatever if he or she is mad or moody? have I been fooling all this while?.. Taking her exam into my account, I compromised with her and settled all the problems, everything went back to the same.. Perhaps my trustworthy on her was no longer as much as before as I was stabbed too deeply.. but after this incidence, I found out that I love her very much, even much than before.. Trustworthy is an essential element to maintain a relationship..build it up with the fact and adversely it could be destroyed by fact and doubting as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment