Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bad Arguement, Shopping without money and Unbiased Competition

Hot day, I just finished my conversation with her before I started this post. Yesterday I had a terrible arguement with her badly at the dawn and I just reached home from competition.. Actually I didnt mean to argue with her but that time I really had no mood to talk to her.. She waited me for a whole day and I didnt reply her msg because I was damn busy until I forgot to reply it.. She always likes to nag me, complain about me when I was in trouble.. I hate it very much!! That's why this is the second reason I would like to neglect her msg.. She really doesn't understand me at all and likes to scold me without knowing my situation and the reason why I couldnt reply her.. When I received the call, what I get is I was being scolded for ten mins by using the vulgar language.. I was really stunned and speechless at that moment.. Haizz... Both of us had our owe stance, it was hard to say that who did wrong, but I felt I did worse compared to her.. At that time, I dont wish to talk to her with an unhappy ending and I would continue it by today.. Fortunately we just ended up the conversation nicely.. Haizz.. Sometimes I also dont know what Im doing.. I should treat badly but I really cannot do it on her hardheartedly.. so sad..

Yesterday I went out to shopping.. On the way, unfortunately we met the most hateful thing which every driver will feel also... That was traffice jam!! We reached Timesquare by 2.30pm and went for lunch.. When we started to shopping, we only realised that the BIMB card couldnt be used in any one of the ATM machine..SHIT!! a shopping person has no money shopping..OMG.. No choice, I had to call my friend to bank in money to my another account.. time was wasted and couldnt buy what I plan to buy as it's not suitable.. so sad.. I sacrifice my study time to shopping and ended up with 3 shirts to go back home.. lolz..

When I reached my home, I had to rush for my dota competition with my housemate.. I played for the matches with a tired body and I also had no mood to play the game.. The competition was really not fair to us at all.. The authorities kept on changing the rules and regulation.. We just followed the rules but we played dirty tactics in a match because we realised the leak of the rules of the competition.. The losers complained to them and they deducted our marks.. damn it.. The rules they set and now they broke the rules.. Besides that, They had also promised us that the game will be finished by 2.00am at most, otherwise, it will be continued by tomorrow.. At the end, the competition will be finished by 4 something.. They dont want to continue the semi-final and final rounds by tomorrow and were forcing us indirectly to play until 6.00am..What the hell izzit!! Otherwsie, our team gotta quit off the match due to the tomorrow presentation and exam.. No choice, we really gotta leave it..fuck!! Those fucking malays really sucks indeed.. They wanna control the competition at all!!.. Some more they said there were prizes in cash and hamper will be given to the 1st three places, but suddenly comes up with a hamper only for the 3rd place.. The whole night we just fought for the hamper.. Damn it!! If all the coward malays were not dare to compete with us, what for they try to organise the competition and wasting our time.. HOLYSHIT!!.. I wasted my sleeping and study time to gain nothing.. OMG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment