Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Feeling before Exams

Raining day.. I just woke up from my sleeping forcefully.. At this moment, I have to face my tomorrow exam(risk management).. I just studied 2 chapters out of 8 chapters.. I'm not really sure if I'm able to finish it by tonight.. getting worried.. Every undergraduate gotta face this problem..no choice.. otherwise you have to resign from the university.. Actually all these assignments and examination are quite useless in our future.. It is write different between what we studying and what the real world happening.. That's why I don't have the initiative to start my study.. But I have to finish it by hook or by crook..

Be frankly, I really cannot remember what I had studied since I entered into this university..I just knew that what are the subjects I studied, but I couldnt remember the contains..Compared to my form-6 life, I can still remember what I studied from the books..Suddenly I felt that it's good for nothing to study in university.. Rather I go to work in a company practically.. By the way, when I flash back what I earn from my university, there is only one answer, Friends(including my relationship) and A Sweethouse(a stall which selling dessert and herbal tea)..Other than that is nothing.. University is place to gain more profesional knowledge, but I couldnt fulfill this core aim..shit!!

Sometimes I will feel that whether my return from Perth is a smart decision..The answer could be yes or no.. When I figured it out, it could be mostly NO, but I also couldnt neglect the future factor..As a result, I still don't know the answer..hahah.. What I can do now is just looking forward to my future career with much antipation.. By the way, I knew that if I didn't return, my horrible plan will never be succeeded.. This is the main factor I gotta come back, but it disappointed me very much since I get zero knowledge at here.. I believe that being a degree holder with salary RM2000+ is better than a waiter with salary RM10,000.. At least I could expand my career and upgrade it into a higher level with my capabilities..

Study, study and study, for nothing, is quite hard..Nevermind.. I guarantee that I will leave here as soon as possible with my degree certificate.. I hope I just waste my 3 years in this stupid university, not more than that..
Kill all the exams before they kill me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment