Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Sleepy and Bad Day

Shaddy day, I was writting this post under a sleepy mind.. This morning I woke up early because I wwould be having my exam later after my 4-hour sleeping.. I set the alarm but I didnt wake up punctually on that time.. I really cannot endure the sleepy mode.. haizz.. no choice.. After my exam, I rushed for my another major class.. I really would skip the class if that was not my major paper.. so sad~~

At the beginning of the class, I was still in the sleepy mode.. I felt something weird is I was still able to absorb the knowledge she instiled to me.. She looked at me and kept on asking us questions.. Maybe she guessed I would answer her questions as if what usually I did in the class.. At this time, my mind could not actively function due to the sleepy mode.. It just like there was something stuck in my mind.. Even a simple question I was not able to answer her.. Shit!!.. Luckily by the end of the class, the engine in my mind started to operate and caused me "wake up" from the sleepy mode.. Suddenly I asked a lot of questions(my normal behavior) questions to the lecturer and what the lecturer questioned me I could answer perfectly.. there were a lot of pairs of eyes staring at me while I kept on asking the questions.. I felt quite embarassing at the moment until I stopped my questions.. Maybe nails were growing on their chairs until they were desparate to leave the room as soon as possible..hahaha.. Sometimes I wonder if they really wanna major in finance.. Otherwise, they wouldnt have the mind to leave the class just like me and my friends..

After my class, I went to Sunway to interview for a project analysis assignemnt.. Unfortunately I gain nothing from there.. I walked away from the building with fully dissapointed.. I did a serious mistake as I didnt notice that it is a contruction company which is not acceptable in my assignment..speechless.. After that, I gotta look for other companies in order to get the specific project.. On the way I back home, I succeed to walk in to make appointment to the companies.. But I dont know why I had a bad sign in my mind.. swt..

In the late evening, I had to attend the rehersal of PAP which will be launched by tomorrow night.. It's quite ridiculous as I went there just for a few moments and they permitted me to go back home..swt..what a waste of time.. Afterwards I went to take my dinner at a restaurant which is nearby my house.. I received a bad housemate's call telling me that the dessert was spoiled and scorched after I sat down for a few minutes.. What a bad day is it!!! Then my house chef felt very disappointed after she knew about it.. I also didnt know how to console her because she got exam tmr.. I hereby wanna say sorry to YOU for being my business chef.. I also wanna praise YOU sincerely because you are really a responsible and capable housemate as well as chef(He is the luckiest guy to having you)..hahaha...

I think it's the time to stop my typing at here as I have to bath and continue my study soon for the next week exams..next week would be a challenge to me and I have the confidence as well as guts to accept it!!! cheers~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment