Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Fact after Exam

9th of June, 4:46am on Friday.. listening to 紫藤花-SHE.. There was a long time ago I didnt update my blog.. It was because of the recent exam plus assignment on my shoulder.. Finally now I released from the exam and I have free time to update my blog.. Actually another reason that I didnt update my blog was there was no special occasion or incidence happened on my during this peaceful period..

I dont know if this is good to me, but I feel it is better if some contingency events come to challenge me.. At least I could advance myself in dealing with any problems or matter as long as it is in my ability.. A peaceful life, it is most of the human being's wish, but for me, I would rather be different and I wish I could be the outstanding one.. Life is like a stage, a place for us to present ourselves instead of a normal life..

Besides that, recently I was also caught in some questions.. It caused me stopped there and considering if I should proceed it. It relates to the global economies and market activities.. growing?? or depressing??.. No one could give me or persuade me with a good reason.. Perhaps I already got my own idea in my mind and I was just looking for another person who supports my stand.. Im clear that's impossible to find a person who really can predict the market perfectly, but I still dont know why I go for it.. haizz.. Im really a person who made decision in respect to my intuitive..

I really wish that I have a personal consultant or psychologist to advice me.. At least sometimes I could share my trouble and depend on them.. hahaha.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment