Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, June 14, 2010

A Surprising Celebration from "SOMEONE"

13th of June, 1.03am on Sunday.. listening to 离不开你-陈小春.. This post is specially written for YOU..hahaha.. I really never expect YOU will really keep your promise and came along from so far away just to celebrate for my birthday and YOU were tired though.. It was very surprising when I saw your appearance while I walked to downstairs.. I was stunned by your smiling at the moment when I looked at YOU.. By that time, I was speechless and dont know how to start the first sentence.. Although that time maybe YOU saw me nothing special but actually I was pretending.. Hahaha..It was still surprising although I knew YOU were going somewhere, but I didn’t expect YOU came to my house..

Thank YOU for the birthday song.. Although I knew YOU felt shy to sing for me initially, but YOU still accomplished it very well.. cheersss ^o^

Thank YOU for the cake.. I knew YOU were putting much effort in searching a cake for me..It was still quite delicious to me although it was not really.. It was because your sincerity and effort made it became delicious and perfect.. ^^ As what I had promised YOU, definitely I will finish it as soon as possible and I wont simply waste your “HEART”.. ^o^

Thank YOU for your effort, sincerity, idea and the surprise.. It was the most touching celebration I ever experienced!! I will never forget your priceless effort..

Thank YOU for creating the miracle for me..^_^

2 comments:

Post a Comment