Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, June 18, 2010

My Study Mood Gone

18th of June, 11.22pm on Friday..listening to 绝不能失去你-F4.. At this critical moment, I lost my study mood.. I really dont know where is my study spirit gone, 2 days ady I have been studying, but still living at the first chapter.. Arghhhh.. My study spirit's really getting lesser and lesser since I have been entering in this University.. Totally my study direction's lost.. It would be quite tough for me to continue if I still couldnt gain back the spirit.. Study like never study, study for aimless..Now just wanted to work..because at least I wouldnt be feeling so useless and wasting time and money..

Another problem is my memory was getting worse.. Im failed to memorise in my study.. It caused me even worse.. Maybe less to train my memory until it getting such weak.. Sometimes I will forget something which had happened just a moment ago. For example, I couldnt what my friend said just now. Too BAD!!!!

Arghhhhh... One more semester has to go.. I really dont know if I could keep the last breath to sustain till my graduation day.. memory malfunctioned.. mind stuck.. getting lazier.. crazy man.. At this moment, I feel regretful for coming back.. I should keep on working over there.. At least I wouldnt be so frustrated like right now.. But I think this regretful feeling just lasts for this moment.. After that, I will feel nothing because exam gone soon..

Where is my study angel??
I need a study catalyst!!
God, Please grant me one.. Just need ONE!!

Perhaps these three years are my last study and my last chance to be a good for nothing person.. Hoping after graduated, my life will be more adventurous and meaningful..
Now forcefully to return in my study.. No choice..strengthless..T.T

2 comments:

tRiStA1225 said...

haha...
im always pray for u lo...
so,do add oiL ya...
keke..
dun waste my 'heart blood' ....
hohoho...^^
all the best + good luck lo...

Almighty Cockroach said...

hope so la.. thanks ya..^_^

Post a Comment