Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, June 14, 2010

My 22nd Birthday Celebration

12th of June, 5.17am on Saturday.. listening to Waiting- BoA.. The story began when we were back from gym.. I saw the housemates(the 3 gals) were setting up the barbeque fire.. This event made me feel curious and weird because as what I know, they wont suddenly organize an barbeque event without informing me.. In a twinkling of time, I can guess that they were ready to celebrate for our birthday which is my roommates and mine.. hahaha.. His birthday is just next day after mine. Lolz.. To ensure that they were celebrating for me, I realized there was a cake in the refrigerator while I was taking my beverage.. hahaha.. their trap had been discovered and I pretended knowing nothing after that..

Unfortunately I couldn’t join the barbeque because I had to obey the rules and promised to have dinner with my girl friend.. so sad.. I spoiled their main purpose of the barbeque event.. After I helped them to set up the fire(my housemates really stupid, fire also don’t know how to set up..lolz..), then I bathed and prepare to go out..

After I returned from dinner, I continue my role in the event. When my roommate and I were barbequing, they suddenly bring a cake for us..A creative and marvelous cake with leftover chocolates and jujubes which was made by themselves.. I really felt very happy and touched because nobody ever made a cake for me before.. hahaha.. When we were clamping the jujubes with mouth, the stupid little Beng was making a surprising attack from my back with cream.. My face was spoiled.. After that the war had begun, the circumstance was in disorder.. Everyone started to attack each other by using cream.. At the end, all of us was dirty with cream.. OMG… although the situation was out of control, our clothes and body were messed up with cream, but we were very enjoyed and indulgent at the moment. Yeahhhh!!!

I really hope that I could get back and stop by that time.. a crazy but happy and enjoyable moment.. I know I might not have twice like this kind of celebration because next year we might probably be together.. So I will keep this undeleted memory forever.. Thank you for all my housemates giving such an memorable birthday to me!!

2 comments:

Kenix LCC said...

just drop by to say that i love that waiting song by BOa... keke=p

Almighty Cockroach said...

hahaha.. a touching song.. though I dunno what does she singing, I still love it very much..

Post a Comment