Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Aeroplane Memory

5th of May, 1:09am on Wednesday, listening to 回来我身边-Sammi.. Just now I took a breath outside of my house.. Suddenly an aeroplane flied across my head.. I have a habit once I seen an flying aeroplane.. I will ask myself when I could only take my next flight to Perth again, to Sydney to watch the Opera House as well as to Lapland?.. And the answer would often be after graduation.. At the same time, I will roughly count how many days left Im only able to leave this university and start my working life..

This habit cames along to me since I had entered to this university or it could be said after I was back from Perth because it was the next day I entered my university after I reached Malaysia.. Aeroplane(Qantas Airline and Singapore Airline) brings me a lot of memories.. It makes me remember the feeling which I took my first flight alone and it was also a transfered flight , the feeling which I first time unluckily encountered a terrible and shock but safe landing due to the wind prevention, the memory when I was staying in Perth with my friends, the experience when I was working in Perth, the feeling which im not willing to leave Perth, the feeling when I missed out my flight and so forth.. Another thing is it makes me feel guilty and irresponsible because I still have an important thing which had not been settled yet before I went there.. This cost of opportunity of this thing is really pricey to me but I felt it's still worth..

Everytime when I saw a plane on the sky, I really missed those days and eager to go there as soon as possible.. Aeroplane is quite significant to me.. It represents my hope, memory and a force for stimulating me.. Hoping the day will come soon and I will take the Qantas Airline to there once again..

No comments:

Post a Comment