Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pasar Malam Connaught

13th of May, 1.49am on Thursday, listening to 我爱他-丁当.. One week more passed already.. I had opened my blog a couple of times without organising any post.. It was because there was nothing happened within this week.. Passed my days as usual and nothing's special..Now there were a lot of fresh fungus growing on my body and I became mildewed..I passed this boring week as if I had passed 4 seasons already..very long..I was starting to admire those who have the potential to become good for nothing person and those who had been doing nothing all the while.. I was wondering how they could spend their time and waste their time easily..hahaha..

Tonight I went to Pasar Malam as what I had planned before.. Suddenly it came out with 4 more people.. The Pasar Malam is located at Taman Connaught in Cheras.. Every semester we will be there at least once.. It was a hot hot hot place and expsensive to spend.. Most of the things are expensive than other market.. Firstly, we went to eat Laksa which is sold by a woman.. We still remembered last time what she shouted us and made us left there straight away.."We wont sell to those people who is sitting on white table!!"... WALAOOO~~~.. very very "lansi"(something like conceited).. She only sells to red table sitter.. I think it is because she argued with white table owner or she owed the owner money.. That's why she is not allowed her customers sitting at white table.. Although the hawker is very conceited, but there are still a lot of customers went forward to her.. Indeed her Laksa is quite tasty among the KL area Laksa stall.. But if compared to Penang Laksa, her Laksa has to stand aside.. the soup is not thick enough.. the noodle is too little..and the most important factor is too expensive.. RM4 per bowl with little noodle.. I think I will not give my second time to the stall anymore..

After the Laksa, we went along the street, stall by stall, while buying some snack food to eat.. Ice cream, fried chicken,herbal drinks, fishball and "siu mai", taiwan fried pieces,and lastly the taiwan triangle piece with banana and chocolate..eat until I cannot endure my heave stomach and went to our rest station(which is a dessert stall).. The boss kept staring at us because we didnt buy her dessert but sitting on her table.. All of my friends asked me to quickly finish and leave, but I insist to sit for more couple of minutes at there because I felt very very not "soong"(referring to well) to the hawker.. the more she staring at us, the more minutes I would stay there.. Consumer right will never be challenged and bullied..Especially the consumer is me!!

After that, we went back to get our car.. Once we reached to our car, we realised that the side mirror was crashed by someone's car..Fortunately it was not broken yet.. Really don't know who dare to crash our car.. Curse him!!..hahaha..

Connaught's pasar malam is a good place for you to eat if you are not been there frequently..You will miss the food sometimes but you couldnt finish all the food you wanted to eat once u was at there.. Our limited stomach couldnt contain the unlimited food.. So next time if you visit to there, make sure your wallet is full enough and your stomach is empty for a few hours first..hahahaha..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment