Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sleeping exchanged with Breakfast

18th of May, 9.44pm on Tuesday, typing under a peaceful night.. 6am early in the morning, woke up with a sleepy mode, hardly to open my eyes.. Switched on the light, the light was sharply attacking my eyes.. I could only open my eyes after a couple of minutes and knocked their door one by one.. All dreams were disturbed because of my sudden wake up.. hohohoo..

Long time ago I had never woke up so early.. It was because I was bounded with a challenge.. Yesterday, we suggested to go to eat dim sum in Cheras at 6am.. They thought it was impossible to happen and simply said so because they bet me couldnt wake up early to take breakfast.. They said if I could wake up early, and we took breakfast together.. Challenging my sleeping!! I dont want to be looked down by them and planned to wake up no matter how hard is it.. Lose my spirit doesnt matter as long as not losing my "face"...hohohoo~~

Actually I knew that all of them were not willing to take breakfast as well by sacrificing their sleeping time..hahaha.. At last I was still able to woke up and called them up to prepare themselves.. On the way going to Cheras, we faced the traffic jam early in the morning around 7am.. OMG!! All of them were rushing to workplace so early to avoid the traffic, but they still couldnt escape from it.. Really cannot imagine it was so busy in KL area.. stuck in the highway so early.. I hope I would not be one of them in my future..

After half an hour, we reached there and started to order the food.. The food was nicer compared with the other restaurant which last time we ate at but I still rate it as lower than normal.. It was only comparable in KL area because it was much worse compared with my hometown dim sum shop.. Suddenly I felt not really worth to sacrifice my sleeping time to have breakfast in the shop because it was not tasty.. I dont think that there will be my second time to be there.. Wake up early to exchange with normal dim sum.. lolxx..

Actually I had been planning to go there once long time ago already because my housemate said the food is nice and famous but just never succeeded the plan until today.. Perhaps they never try the better dim sum in my hometown, that's why they said nice.. hahaha..

After the meal, we went back home and continue our sleeping once again.. and I even skipped my class as well.. hahaha.. It was really a long time ago I never woke up so early for breakfast.. It was really a rare morning to me.. Probably I will sacrifice my another sleeping if one day I really found any other food is nice enough because it is really worth to me..

Delicious food will always be pior and privilleged !! ^^

3 comments:

Kenix LCC said...

Delicious food will always be pior and privilleged !!
support!!!! heeee~

Almighty Cockroach said...

hahahaha..make sure you keep your promise to bring me eat the sushi ya..^^ waiting for you!!

Kenix LCC said...

i also waiting for u to bring me eat zanmai sushi gah~~ huhu~~~

Post a Comment