Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Challlenging Egg

16th of May,2am on Monday, watching movie(Three Kingdoms) while organising my new post.. This is my first time to write my blog while watching movie.. I was really addicted by the movie.. This movie was pretty good,excited,angry and funny.. hahaha.. I was over to my topic.. Let's get back to my topic first..

Challenging Egg represents to my recent job and being as an egg promoter.. I was assigned to accomplish a job which is promoting and persuading customers to buy our extraordinary job.. Perhaps many people will laugh at me because of being an egg promoter with an undergraduate status.. In my opinion, I felt the same with them who laughing at me silently or loudly.. But now I feel really proud of myself of having this job after today..hahaha.. and now I was laughing at them oppositely..

A few days ago, I went for training at Petaling Jaya.. It was my first time to join a promoting training and I had learnt about the Malaysia latest egg, called as SaFegg.. I also had learnt some basic skill to promote and persuade our customer.. Another funny thing was demonstration part in our training.. Every one of us have to demonstrate in front of the trainers and colleagues.. Unfortunately the first demonstrator is me.. OMG.. really embarrassing.. At the beginning, I was really nervous and worrying about my embarrassment.. But maybe my acting is still good, at least I still could pretend to be confident until i finish my demonstration in a funny way because I did some mistakes in my demonstration.. I really brought much happiness to my colleague.. lolx..

Today, I were rushing to my workplace Giant which was located at OUG plaza as I woke up late for 30mins.. Luckily I were still able to reach there on time with sacrificing my breakfast.. setting up my booth and started to persuade my customer.. After a few times of my failure in persuading, I started to gain more confidence and finding the better conversation to enhance my persuading skill.. Finally I got my first customer to buy my eggs..hahaha.. really really happy and totally leveled up my confidence..

After 2 hours, my stomach was making noise.. No choice, I decided to break the rules and took a couple minutes to buy a set of Mc Chicken.. Actually my break hour was on 5pm.. But I were really not willing to spend more than RM6.25 on the Mc Chicken set..hehehe.. and this was also my first time to finish my Mc Chicken in a sudden rush.. too bad.. spoiled my Mc Chicken because I couldnt slowly taste my lovely burger..At the same time I were worrying about the spot check from my supervisor while I were eating.. It would be a really great joke of being penalised because of the burger.. hahaha..

After my secret burger, I went back to sell my eggs.. I met up with different kind of people.. Some of them took me as invisible(talking to them without responding me), some wasted my salivia(left me away after my long and detailed explanation to them), some tried to argue with me but at the end gave up and left me away, and most of them gave me much excuses to reject me.. Why??!! I just need your 1 min, why all of you are so stingy??!!.. haizz.. The only reason is they took promoter as a sweet talker or cheater..but I'm neither of it.. I just wanna instill my knowledge to them and eventually how could my sincerity turned out to be a lie?? swt ==" At the end, my result was 14 packets out of 25 packets.. Failed.. Shit!! But I knew the target the supervisor set was just a force to push us in promoting the products.. But frankly I didnt become snake(take rest without permission) except the MCD attraction.. Today I failed, but it doesnt mean tomorrow I will fail as well.. Almighty cockroach will never lose twice(maybe it's a lie) and I will be drawing up a superb strategies to "kill" up all my customer or keep them in my palm..wakkakaka.. ^^

NEVER TRY, NEVER KNOW..FIGHTING TILL THE END..CREATING THE WONDERFUL MIRACLE TOMORROW!!

3 comments:

Kenix LCC said...

nah nah nah~~ im not here to laugh at u arr..
juz wanna ask u to 'jia you'!!!!
all da best, n hope u can achieve yr target lor...
^^
luck luck~~

tRiStA1225 said...

HaRlo~~~~
im not here to scold u ya,just wanna give u support support only~
YOu will be king of EGG soon la,hehe~

^^

Almighty Cockroach said...

2 lipis gals, thanks ya..

Post a Comment