Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, May 17, 2010

Challenging Egg 2

17th of May, 3.18pm on Monday, listening to 更重要-罗嘉良.. This post was supposed to be uploaded by yesterday, but yesterday I kept on watching the drama(Three Kingdoms) till late in midnight around 5am, and being lazy to update my blog.. I was over excited and addicted to the drama until I were not willing to stop the episode.. I had promised myself to stop watching at 3am, but I broke it at the end.. This is what's about me.. I couldnt achieve my promise punctually unless it was really significant.. Punctuality and discipline are really difficult to bind me up.. haizz..

Yesterday, frankly I was failed to achieve my target because of my laziness.. I planned everything and strategies very well but I was not a good launcher indeed.. Before I turned up on the workplace, I went to buy a Oldtown white coffee ice to stimulate myself and become more spiritual.. Early of the few hours, I had sold many trays of the egg with my superb strategy personally and my acting as well.. 11 trays within 3 hours!! really hard to believe the fact and my ability was far away than my expectation.. All these happened because I cheated a lot of customers and pretended to be pitiful and begging.. My acting helped me a lot in my promoting.. I stepped over the boundary, promoting at the egg department instead of the entrance, misguide the customers, pointed the other competitive eggs badly, providing some non-existing information such as cancer prevention and super low cholesterol as well as beauty maintenance, telling them on promotion and so on.. Whatever cheats and wrong information comes out from my sweety mouth as long as they listening to me.. But customer was not stupid also.. Some of them may even not listen to me at all.. Much disgrace and embarrassment I had suffered from customer.. never look at me at all while talking to them, being invisible guy, a clown and beggar as well.. Spoiled my cockroach principle: "宁我负天下人,休天下人负我".. arghhh..

Perhaps most of the people will not agree with what I did.. But in this world, every trader is selfish and lack of the sense of humanity.. And I was wondering which trader is not tricky and walking at the edge between the crime and legislation.. Since most of the customers have a bad mindset that all promoter is cheater or sweet talker as what I said in my last post, so why dont I really become a purely cheater.. At least it could assist me to achieve my target..
Cockroach's Principle: "Process is not important, result is the most essential ending".. No one will be interested in your process instead of your result.. Because of my kindness, I got nothing in my first day although much effort I had put in.. Therefore my cruel strategy was succeeded in a kind of rules-breaking way..

After I sold the 11 trays, I started to be arrogant and lazy.. My spirit became lower and felt no mood to sell already.. So I just stood there and day-dreaming.. Customer came forward to ask me and I just simple and short to tell her.. Never care about her interest of buying.. Besides that, I started to walk around the whole shopping centre.. I had been there on Saturday, I didnt know there was a lot of food selling around there.. But I was not impressed with the food at all.. Because I had the feeling that the food was not tasty..

I returned to my job after my break.. I still didnt have the mood to promote the egg.. Probably I became emotional again.. swt.. starting to be crazy and lazy and watching around.. I realised that there is a very rich residual area nearby the OUG plaza.. I said so is because most of the women were carrying very expensive handbag and purse.. Walaooo!! Gucci handbag is the most women carrying.. This is the result from my research in handbag and purse(I dont whether is imitation but I saw most):
20% Gucci
15% Louis Vuition(LV)
15% Coach
10% Elle
10% Guess
5% Prada & Burberry
5% Zara
15% Other

OMG.. I really couldnt believe they are damn rich.. Perhaps those product are imitated, but most of them were aunty and wearing like highly privileged and noble..I think it should be real.. But another problem is if they are rich, why dont they buy my nutrient pasteurized egg instead of those branded stuff.. They were willing to buy a branded handbag, birdnest, comestic and health care product but not willing to buy a tray of branded egg.. Is it very ridiculous??.. They rather sacrifice their live also not willing to sacrifice their beauty.. willing to spend few thousands and hundreds and also dun wanna spend RM6.. lolz.. I was really speechless.. What's the hell.. and what's the global trend going on in this world?..swt =="

Time passed in paying attention to those handbags and sluggish promoting.. Before I closed off my counter, I meet an elderly who is very traditional and stubborn uncle.. He said he is a very traditional and prefers to natural things.. He added on that everything is not good and spoiled if passed through some technology processes.. Then I shoot him in a kindly way indirectly and ask him 2 very simple questions,"Uncle, why you wash and cook all the meats or rice instead of eating it in raw condition? Is uncle impossible to drink the milk which is directly from the cow without any process of killing bacteria?".. My two questions straight away kept him silent and left me off.. what an idiot uncle with a stupid minded came and talked nonsense to me..

In these 2 days, I met a lot different kind of people with different thinking.. I didnt regret over being there although I couldnt meet my target.. I just sold 15 trays only at the end..11 trays in 3 hours but 4 trays in 5 hours.. hahaha.. Laziness really spoiled my result.. But at least I have the improvement of 1 tray and also I wont be fear to communicate and promote with strangers like the beginning of the first day.. Promoting is not easy and that's why I dislike to be a salesman until today.. This is my challenging egg story.. Now I will look for another challenging work.. ^^

3 comments:

tRiStA1225 said...

Cockroach's Principle: "Process is not important, result is the most essential ending".--->i agree with^^
dun worry,i will pray for you so that u wont get bao ying...hoho
but actually u din do wrong also,i believe everyone who work as promoter will 'OVER BLOW WATER DE',because ur purpose is only push sales.
hehe...dun worry,sleep tight ya^^

Almighty Cockroach said...

cehhh.. you really thought that i will worry about this kind of small thing oh??..hahaha.. definately i could sleep tight la..hahaha.. i will not allow any matter and things to spoil my sweetdream.. ^^
Anyway, lovely thanks for ur praying for me..

tRiStA1225 said...

cheh...macam hou sam zok lui pek~
bad boy la YOU~~~~!!!!!!!

Post a Comment