Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Relaxing Day(Part 2)

2nd of May, 1:38am on Sunday, listening to 男人最痛-Joey.. Recently I had typed many posts in my blog so frequent.. The reason is I was free out of my academic for a couple of days..hehehe.. Finally I have my own time and stop by at here for a few days to relax myself.. At the beginning of my holiday, I was not really used to it as I have been busy all this while.. ermm.. It could be described as if a speeding car made a sudden break.. It might be out of control for a moment and go smoothly afterwards.. Actually a short break is not suitable to me.. I prefer a long break after worked hard for a long time.. I dont like to stop and continue my work.. I prefer work for nonstop until I have finished it.. Otherwise, I wont kick it off.. Some of them said resting is for walking the longer way, but Im not really agree with this statement.. According to my own principles, resting is a kind of sluggish.. a stumbling block..As we may be getting lazzy to continue our way or work once we are not a well-diciplined person.. Besides that, it could reduce our focusing,feeling, passion or courage on the work after resting..

Now is my time to recall what I have done within these two days.. Yesterday, we went to "Big Tree Leg" which is a place famous in "yeung liew"..nice and cheap..it is worth more than that price if compared to high living standard places.. Ah Beng thought his hometown yeung liew is the most delicious one before we went there, but after that......hahaha.. After the meal, we bought white coffee ice, egg-tart and the kaya kok on the way before we went to watch IP Man 2.. Compliments were too much till I couldnt remember how did he praise the egg-tart and kaya kok.. IP Man 2, a very interesting action movie, thumbed up to watch for a few times.. I felt that it was much better than the first episode.. At night, we brough him to eat fried noodle and drink snowy beer which is only available in Ipoh.. The beer have to react with the frozen glass with a specific temperature to come out with the snowy foam on the top of the beer.. The specialty is drinking the icy foam.. very unique..

Today early in the morning, we went to eat dim sum at Foh San, a place built like hong kong style.. There was crowded with many people.. unimaginable!!.. We forgot today is Labour Day, that's why this is the first time I saw this kind of situation.. OMG!!... we waited at a table for around 30mins, looks like affordable beggar begging them to leave as soon as possible..arghhh..their service was damn poor and the environment was damn hot.. If Ah Beng were not a visitor, I had already left the shop a few decades ago.. We not only queued up for table, after that we still had to queued up for food no matter how you are..crazy shop..In the evening, we went to eat taufu fa and white house chicken rice(白宫鸡饭)..Ah Beng could only describe as best other than best..lolz... At night we went to watch basketball competition.. really an amazing match to Ah Beng but it is normal for us.. Because he was able to watch our Perak representatives and National representatives player within these few days.. really made him stunned..hahaha.. That's our two-day journey in Ipoh..a very very joyful holidays..hahahaha..and I wish it will be a blast day in my tomorrow as well..Goodnitez..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment