Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, April 30, 2010

A Peaceful Village

30th of April,1:18am on Friday, listening to 我还能爱谁-许志安.. Today I went to my grandmother's house.. A place without troublesome,misery and pressure..filled with kind of passion, ppl's topics, relationship and friendship.. If I could stay there forever and enjoy myself at there, it could just be a dream or I have to wait until I became a folk.. hahaha.. It's really not suitable to me.. I prefer a busy lifestlye..fight for every moment..^^

Finally I went to eat the famous zhu cheong fun in Teluk Intan.. I said Finally is because I had been finding the store at there since a few years ago.. It took a long time as I never find it seriously.. Today my friend(Fatty) brought me there and took away 3 packs of the food.. The place located at a hiden place.. A normal passer-by will never realise that there was a stall selling such a delicious food.. I went back to my grandmother's house after that.. Once I opened it, I saw it had no souce in the food.. I thought the boss had forgot to put souce on the top, thus I asked my grandmother why it had no souce except a few pieces of green chili..lolz.. She told me it was like that.. Really really a big joke.. I tried one piece of the food.. I really felt that it was worth and excellent.. simple but excellent.. souceless but tasty.. urgly but delicious.. After I had tried a few pieces, suddenly my mind flashed out a person whom I wanna bring her to here and try it out.. A sudden moment caused me wanna share the delicious food with her..hahaha.. Probably I felt that we have a mutual similarity.. EAT..hahaha..

After finished my lovely food, I had to have a meal with my grandparent and my second aunty together.. OMG..no choice, gotta engage with them because I was less to go back there.. We had ordered seafood pot,salted fish eggplant,ginger onion fishhead and sambal kangkung.. Those dishes were really too bad.. out of my expectation except the sambal kangkung.. lolz.. Before we went back to Ipoh, we paid a visit to my relatives and cousins.. I heard a lot of news from their super duper mouth..hahaha.. their mouth really encompassed the mass media.. even other ppl's family problems they also could know it very well.. hahaha..good news will never be instantly spreaded around than bad news..most of the news were bad or nonsense..swt =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment