Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Beginning of "Nightmare"

12th, April, 12:01am Monday, listening to 勇敢-BY2 ... My nightmare just started.. Cannot sleep well..Cannot eat well.. Cannot play well.. Cannot do anything well!! I have to read 'em all.. This is my mission for being here..

I have been playing all this while.. It's the time to study.. gotta stop all my entertainment.. This semester I felt very meaningful in my study as most of the subjects I like them very much.. Besides that, I have to be expertised in this few subjects in order to pave my way.. Although they is not the subjects easy to study, but I will proceed it whole-heartedly.. I found out many things are quite fresh to me, they know me but I dunno what are them.. Once I understand them and figure them out one by one, I realised my distance with them is shorter.. Familar with them a lot..The feeling is really unable to decribe.. Something like they are friend with me and they will be assisting me become my bullets in the future.. That's why I said I study them whole-heartedly..

Currently there are 2 subjects quite heavy to me.. It depends on my memory instead of analyze.. Since I was a form-5 student, my memory is weakened because of my previous activities..These activities spoiled my memory indeed.. it makes me felt regretful..haizzz.. But no matter how, I still will strive it badly in order it wouldnt cause my CGPA downgraded..hehehe..

Study is a happy activity if you are interested on the particular subject.. Perhaps the process is quite unendurable and drives you crazied, but it might give up the happiness after all.. Studying smart and for my future instead of exam.. Wish all of my friend could score well in their exam.. Good Luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment