Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Relaxing Day

29th of April,12:27am on Thursday,listening to 是我不好-Kelly Chen.. Today I slept till 2pm but I had set 9am in my alarm..the variance was really quite big..hahaha..It's okay.. At least I was able to save money in my breakfast..hahaha..what a lame excuse.. Today is a day which I had no idea direction at all after I saw my handphone and realised that I didnt have anythings to do.. Yesterday I didnt set any activity in my handphone.. It was quite rare that I didnt have any plan after I came back.. Normally I will go out have a tea with my friends but dunno why I didnt have the motive to do that.. Suddenly my "lou mou=mother" who was my best friend's ex-girlfriend, rang me and asked me went out to have a tea.. But I postponed it to tomorrow as I wanna stay at my house...unbelievable!! I would say such words..Normally I seldom to stay at my house..After that, I talked to my grandmother while fixing my laptop before I format it.. Again and again.. She started her powerful skill..keep on nagging me..swt =.=".. Finally I fount out a person who is pro than me in nagging.. arghhh.. until I scared of her.. I surrender to her at all!!

In the evening, I went to play basketball with my friends.. They were preparig for the under-18 basketball competition.. When I reached there, I saw him!! called fatty/fat fai(their coach and my coach as well last time.. Although he is not a well player in the court, but he is really a good coach outside the court.. still the same..a person whom I always go out with.. Another thing is finally I saw the famous guy,乱牛(confusing bull), who was always talked about in our topics..All of his stories were damn funny.. a crazy person.. Actually I wanna meet him ady since most of my friends talked about his funny and stupid plus crazy stories..hahaha.. I was really curious about him because they said I knew the guy but just forgot about him.. Once I saw him in the court, finally I recognised him ady.. hahaha.. His name was really nice and suitable to him after I played a match with him.. The motive he came to the court was to confuse all the players.. lolzz.. His action really made us damn blurred and funny.. Another thing was he can still have an innocent look and gave us much damn damn damn lame excuses to cover his fault.. let us laughed like hell until rolled down on the floor only..wakakaka.. Never regret of knowing you,CONFUSING BULL!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment