Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Key of Employer and Employee Relationship

5/4/2010 Midnight, 2.42am on Monday.. Finally I revive my blog from being dead.. All these while I have been busy in my assignments and presentation.. At the same time, I felt so lazy to write in this blog.. Until now, suddenly there is a strong spirit to push me writing in this blog.. Perhaps I felt guilty towards my blog being ignored by its master..hahaha..

Today I felt something wrong with my heart once I stepped out from my workplace. From my mouth, I said very happy because im not necessary to go back to work and wake up early, but from my heart, I felt a little bit sad. My colleagues taught me a lot of things which could not be studied in our academic. We must use our heart to sense and experience it. And finally I get that nowadays an employer/manager not equals to a good employee and opposite.. Everyone of them are hiding their secret in their heart. If you wanna be a successful CEO, you must be knowing how to reveal their secret. This is the key to be a successful leader in the internal company..
Tesco employee, mostly are Indian and being a permanent tesco worker over there, always being looked down by the others including myself, but indeed they are the key player in Tesco.. Perhaps you may say that being a shopping centre worker wont have any bright future.. This is the thinking what I had before I worked in Tesco for fun. It totally changed my perspective after I just worked for 5 days over there.. Manager, supervisor and worker are total different. If you are a good manager, you may not be a good supervisor or worker, but if you are a good worker, u may not be a good manager.. Within this 5 days, I can sense their feeling with my heart.. Some workers and manager are very warmhearted.. play together, having joke with each other, helping each other even though the job is none of their business, smoke and eat together and so forth.. Some of them act like very cool.. some of them like to scold their followers.. They even can scold a worker because of something which actually he himself also dunno how to do it.. what a ridiculous joke is it.. Scolding them because they are slow and this and that.. Actually how much the manager knows and understand about the workers.. They are sluggish because they are boring to their job or tired with the job.. No choice, they couldn’t leave the job unless their family are willing to be starved.. No choice, they are not a well-educated person and had to live under the sarcastic and authorities and being looked down by the others.. From manager perspective, they have to do so to their workers with their authorities.. Otherwise, they will be indulgent and step on the manager head and cause the management out of control.. But im not really to agree with it because they can use soft motivation rather than hard motivation.. Perhaps I dunno something about it or maybe they had used it before but it was not worked..Perhaps there is not totally right or wrong in the argument between employer and employee role as they are working for different thing..

From these few days, I know and understand what they had implied to me with my strong analytical skill.. I can differentiate who is good and who is bad.. I know who is wearing “mask and who is “twin-head snake”(means talk this to you but talk another version to other).. In my future, if I was really successful in my future or become a leader or company head, I know what should I do to my workers.. human relationship and employer-employee relationaship.. Workers are to the best asset to a company.. I learnt it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment