Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Something I shouldnt know

8th of April, 4.05pm,Thursday, listening to 明天以后-林峰&泳儿.. Just nw I received a call and I knew something super bad news which I shouldnt know.. I realised my good friend rebeled to her girlfren and date up with another gal.. Both of them I also knew them well.. I had been anticipating they will have future in their relationship but it turned out to be opposite.. Why??!!.. Now im standing in the middle.. If I tell the truth to my fren(the gal), it means I was rebeling to my friend(the guy).. If I didnt tell the truth to the gal, I was rebeling to her.. I have no way to go on at this moment.. Finally I had chosen standing on the ground.. Perhaps it represents none of my business.. being a selfish cockroach..

I try to ask the imaginary rainbow, why it lets me know about this evil news?!!why must be them instead of the others??!!.. Afterwards fortunately it showed me an aeroplane crossed over my head.. I get the hint!!

I understood his feeling as im also a guy.. You are alone over there, and you need some regards from someone else.. Perhaps it was just a playful relationship or a kind of medicine of loneliness.. But at least this is not the thing you should do.. You ever told me you are serious with her and I took your words and tried to help you to get her heart.. Now I had destroyed her happiness and her first love..OMG..ROARRRR!!!..EYESORE~~

Now the gal still doesnt know the secret.. Perhaps she might know one day or she was just pretending or giving him a chance, I hope he will end up the flerting with the bitch as soon as possible and get back to ur hug soon..

FLERTING MAY TAKE ALL YOUR THINGS AND COST YOU THE REPENTANCE IN PERPETUITY!!
Beware!!

No comments:

Post a Comment