Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tell The Truth But Nothing Than The Truth

7th April, 10.47pm, Wed, listening to 习惯失恋-Joey ..I was wondering what should I do at this moment.. I hv started something which I shouldnt start it, because I knew it wont have a bright future at the end.. That's why I wondering if I should continue..(Rebeling to principal, speculating on something without return.)

Actually I understand it is just a "contract"..and this contract would be expired by this year.. I had been so silly but I still have to carry on as long as "it" likes tat.. I may sacrifice my time and my precious thing to compensate to "it" since I did wrong to "it".. Maybe it is just a using and I clearly understand this situation..being used or using it..no much difference.. Suddenly I felt myself very evil and selfish.. I know I shouldnt possess it and Im not qualified for "it" but because of my selfishness, I started it..A good planner might not be a good launcher.. I planned it well but I launched it badly at all.. Sacrifice or cost of oppurtunity is too expensive to me.. Since I had chosen and been pursuing what I want the most, no choice, I had to sacrifice everything even I did wrong to "it".. Im really sorry to it, I built it up impurposely and destroy it heartlessly..

Haizzz..Amighty cockroach, you know you have to leave here and continue your next mission.. it is better for you to do nothing at this moment.. I know you will be sad and facing a lot of attraction, but just passed these days "peacefully" and ended the "contract" as soon as possible.. Dun let the thing control you, rather you control them.. Dont ever do any crazied thing ady.. You understand you are different from the others since you are borne.. Selfish to say that, strive for your own rather than the others and bear it mind: Your stairs are made of corpses!! Sorry to "it" for being my corpse.. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment