Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Genting Trip with My Little Potato

1st of September, 1.14am on Wednesday, listening to 你不知道的事-王力宏..
Before I wanna start my study, I have a sweet memory to share and keep in my blog.. Last two days(Monday) I had traveled to Genting Highlands with my little potato and my housemates(ah beng & siew leng).. We planned it in rush last Saturday when I was planning how should I celebrate this National Day with HER.. Perhaps next year I would not have another chance to celebrate with HER due to some reasons.. Therefore I decided to watch firework show with her in Genting.. Before I made the hotel booking, I asked ah beng and my roomate whether they want to follow me.. Unfortunately my roomate had something else to do in hometown, so it just left 2 couples of us would be going there..

On that day, little potato and I went there first to check in and the another couple would tail us after siew leng finished her examination. I had waited at there for hotel check-in so long.. Luckily I did bring my laptop to distract us from the terrible waiting period.. When it came to my turn, the receptionist served me without knowing how to use the credit card machine.. She took much time to settle it.. OMG!!.. Nevermind, she is still a trainee, so I didnt show my sour face to her because I learnt what is the taste of being a trainee.. Finally I got my card to enter my room.. Opened the room, I realised that I was cheated!! The room was totally different from their official website photo.. We were supposed to be provided 2 single beds, but it came out with 1 queen bed.. Besides that, the size was also different.. Did I enter into a wrong room?? I booked a deluxe room which was nothing different with a standard room!! ROARRR!!!..

After that, we settled all the things and we took a short rest while before out for dinner while we were waiting for the couple.. At night, before we went to watch the firework show, we stopped by at Oldtown and eat something.. We walked back to the First World Hotel outdoor and took some photos before we watched the firework.. Suddenly, we received an insider news from a stranger which he told his friend the firework show would be at Theme Park there.. OMG!! We then rushed back to Theme Park within 10 minutes.. lolz.. what a great challenge to my leg.. There were a lot of people gathering over there already.. We looked for a best place hastily to enjoy the firework.. The firework show started late without people cheering and shouting out for countdown period in our area.. swt =.=" .. The firework was pretty marvelous and wonderful.. I never seen such a beautiful firework before.. sparkling and booming firework was present indulgently in the sky and it made the sky bright and glaring from dark..what a spectacular sight to behold.. Now I know how rich Genting was.. hahaha.. After that we walked around and took some photos..

Next day, we slept till skipped our free breakfast.. lolz.. wasted.. Before 12pm, we kept our things and checked out and took our lunch before we went back home.. The time spent with her was passed so fast.. haizz.. but I was really enjoyed in this trip.. It was my first trip with her.. first time we watched firework show together.. Hope that I could have another coming event which would be doing with her.. hehehe ^_^

2 comments:

Post a Comment