Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Passed One Day as if Passed One Minute

22nd of September, 2.21pm on Wednesday, listening to 昨迟人-许志安
Abandoned my blog for 5 days already.. Finally I've returned to my blog.. those days of missing her had gone.. Last week I went Kuala Lipis to find her.. Fortunately I didnt get a wrong way to get over there with my lovely GPS although im not familiar with the route.. Reached there at around 7pm.. By that time, she was feeling not well.. Was I bringing the bad luck to her? lolx..

The feeling is just like back to village feeling.. It was just a small rural town, majority is Malays.. just like my grandmother's village.. full of enthusiasm, closing to each other even though unknown, fresh air, natural environment..

That night we went to yumcha with her friends after I tasted her sister(Lynn) fried Mihoon.. it was too much pepper and too dry, but I was still able to finished it..^^
Pak Toh, a place designed in Malay style with a gloomy environment, originated by chinese.. I never tried the food because I was still full by that time, just ordered a special chocolate ice which I had to stir the chocolate to mix with the milk.. lolx.. After a while, most of her friends reached to the place.. and we were having the communication gap between them especially ah soo.. it was in my expectation but the situation seems better..hahaha.. I met her ex but we didnt talk even a single word to each other.. Lolxxx.. Anyway, Im a guest and supposingly at least he talked something to me, right? or is this the way he treat his guest although he probably not really like me? seems he felt more embarrassed than me.. hahaha..

Next day(Friday) we slept till afternoon.. Everybody was waiting us to bring them out for breakfast or lunch without any notice.. hahaha.. really sorry for that, i missed to sense it.. Lunch, we ate at her aunty house.. Food was not nice actually.. Evening we went to play basketball.. The court is considered okay.. the floor was not very smooth.. the players were not bad.. First match we played with them, I lost.. Maybe I was still in warm-up mode, and I didnt play for 2 weeks ady.. my breathing was quite difficult in the first match.. After that, I started to play serious in the other matches but still dunno why I had not enough energy to shoot..really swt.. fortunately I didnt disappoint her.. straight win..wakakaka.. ^^

At night we went to steamboat at Ah En's house.. knew many new friends at there.. Jimmy, Ah En, Crespo(Ah Lap), Ah Man, Tunku, Kent, Hsien Wei, Ah Pit, Chery, Ah Hong, Trista, Ying Hwa.. lolz.. AFter finished the dinner, we go to put wishing lantern.. first time I wrote wishes on wishing lantern.. I really dunno what to write actually.. My mind only ask me to write happy to be with her forever, but I didnt write on it..Because I knew our happiness is not decided by anybody except us.. we were the people to create the happiness for both of us in the future.. A thousand or million of wishes are useless if we never put any effort on it..

Saturday, we woke up late as we had canceled the trip to kuantan.. We decided to back kajang because yesterday we played till too late, not enough sleep and energy to travel there.. Afternoon we took our lunch at lipis which is so-called the most dirty food.. This wasnt the whole actual fact.. The food is not only dirty, plus it was damn difficult to enter into my mouth.. very not delicious.. Hor Fun with egg sauce without fried Hor Fun instead of boiled Hor Fun!! lolx.. After that, we stayed at her house and rest a while before back kajang.. The longer I rest in her house, the more unwilling to leave.. I like the place, the simple house, friends, her 2 pretty sisters and handsome brother and fresh environment.. You will never know how hard was my leg stepped into the car and my feeling at the moment..

On the way back to kajang, we went to Ampang and tried a Korean BBQ steamboat which was not provided Korean Food and recommended by Ah Kit(my campus friend).. But that price and food were really worth.. very nice!!.. fresh fish and crab.. somemore we played cooking over there.. damn funny!!.. She seemed like very enjoy in the cooking process.. help us to cook instead of eating.. (Actually she was full, that's why she cooked for us..hahaha..).. After that, we continued our journey.. It was downpour heavily.. and ah soo "shouted" at behind that he want to excrete..hahaha.. everytime he was like that.. used to hear it.. hahaha

Sunday, we woke up late again as usual.. Passed the day as usual with her, potato.. Although we did nothing, but we spent the time with each other very fast.. Soon day changed to night.. At night, I did something unscrupulous.. haizz.. I really didnt mean to read it, I just discovered it suddenly and it triggered out my curiosity.. so sorry..

This simple trip really passed so fast.. I passed these 3 days as if passed 1 days only.. I really hope that Im able to pause the time at the moment if possible.. I really wish to drop out all my duties and just stay at there simple village with her forever.. Maybe you will think that I gain nothing throughout this trip.. But for me, I knew, I understand and I tasted how was her life at there, experienced what she always experienced, did what she always did, travel where she always been.. It was much memorable to me and I wish I could understand her even more!!

8 comments:

Kenix LCC said...

potato, i feel touched after read this post...
My feeling is totally indescibable...
Thank you for everything...
and I Love YOu!!!!!

Almighty Cockroach said...

hahaha.. got so touched meh? swt =.=""
anyway, that was true from my heart.. wrote what my mind thinking at the moment..^^
Little potato, im getting miss you again!!

Kenix LCC said...

got leh.. my heart feel warm warm like that.. hard to describe lor..
yr post can lem sei me liao... muahahaha=p

Almighty Cockroach said...

lolz.. you too excited only..haha.. then no nid describe la..i understand your feeling la.. you so stupid gah..always influenced by thing or people easily..STUPID!!

tRiStA1225 said...

hey,when u wanna come lipis again ler???keke

Kenix LCC said...

waaa... so geng?? no nid describe u also can understand??
i oni get influenced by U and the things U did lorr... hizzzzzz

Almighty Cockroach said...

hutan gal: you also not welcome me.. i also not dare to go there la..somemore you also didnt bring me go here go there to visit..right?hehehe..

little potato: ya ohh? u also right geh..if not me, who else leh? right?hahaha..

Kenix LCC said...

lao gong, i juz realized that u got typo here leh..
is Pak Boh, not Pak Toh~ wuahahahaha

Post a Comment